A list of online support groups and blogs for parents and other caregivers residing in Prince Edward County.
- Babeez n arms: Mom & Baby Group in PE County – A Facebook group run by Jennifer Howting (RN, B.ScN IBCLC), Maternal Infant Child Program Nurse with the Prince Edward Family Health Team.
- Bevvies & Babies PEC is a Facebook group run by local parents who host drop-in social events for parents with young children in Prince Edward County.
- Babysitters, daycare providers, and more for Prince Edward County – A Facebook group “designed to help parents find babysitters, daycare providers and after school activities in our community”.
- Belleville Babywearing Group – A Facebook group for parents with questions like: “Do you wear your babe in a carrier of any description? Do you want to? Do you want to chat with parents who do or have any questions?”
- Exceptional Minds Quinte is a blog highlighting autism resources in Hastings and Prince Edward Counties.
- Human Milk 4 Human Babies – Eastern Ontario offers “a space where families in need can connect with women who have milk to share”.
- Quinte Area Milk Sharing/Wet Nurse Moms – A local Facebook group for “moms willing to donate milk or moms looking to receive donor milk”.
- Prince Edward County Home Learners – A Facebook group aiming to “help home learning families in the County connect with each other and to share events, resources and ideas”.
- PEC Mamas – A private Facebook group described as “Local Prince Edward County Moms supporting one another”.
- County Kids – A Facebook group for Prince Edward County parents, grandparents and caregivers of school-aged children to share family friendly tips, events, spaces + places, ask + answer each other’s baby/toddler/kid related questions, and more.
- PEC Parents and Caregivers – A Facebook group for new & established parents and caregivers (grand parents, babysitters, childcare providers, etc.) living in and around Prince Edward County to coordinate activities, events, play, to list buy-sell-trade/free kids items, and to discuss childcare.