A guide to Prince Edward County’s playgrounds!
- Mill Pond Park – 17 Brick St, Bloomfield. Play structure, green space, gazebo, picnic tables.
- Sophiasburgh Activity Pad – Friendship Lane, behind Sophiasburgh Town Hall.
- Campbell’s Orchards – 1633 County Rd 3, Carrying Place. Play structure, swings, picnic tables. Washrooms. On the grounds of Campbell’s Orchards and Farm Market.
- Jack Taylor Park – 65/79 Station Rd, Hillier. Play structure, swings, basketball court, gazebo, green space.
- Roblin Lake Park – 38 Coleman St, Ameliasburgh. Play structure, swings, beach, green space, basketball court, picnic tables.
- Westfall Memorial Park – 252 County Rd 64, Carrying Place. Play structure, gazebo. Washrooms.
- Benson Park – 56 King St, Picton. Play structure, swings, green space. Washrooms.
- Delhi Park – 7 Lalor St, Picton. Play structure, sand pit, green space, sledding in winter! Port-a-Potty.
- County Youth Park – 375 Main St, Picton. Play structure, splash pad, skate park. Washrooms. See wonderfully detailed strollerparking.ca review (including information on the playground’s accessibility features) here!
- Rotary Park Fawcettville – 1st St, Fawcetteville (Picton). Play structure, swings, green space, picnic table.
- Mariners Park Museum – Junction of County Roads 10 & 13. Playground on grounds of Mariners Park Museum.
- Milford Fair Grounds – 2719C County Rd 17, Milford. Play structure, swings, green space, gazebo.
- Wilkinson Memorial Park – 2699 County Rd 8, Waupoos. Play structure.
- Wellington Park – 251 Main St, Wellington. Play structure (Wellington Adventure Playground), swings, gazebo, green space, rocky beach. Washrooms. See wonderfully detailed strollerparking.ca review here!
For information about ball diamonds, tennis courts, and soccer pitches, please visit the County’s website.
Kindly let me know of any errors or omissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!